“Research is creating new knowledge.” -Neil Armstrong
In effort to support the mission of the Rutgers University and School of Environmental and Biological Science (SEBS), the SEBS Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF) program is excited to offer the RU Researching Experience. The RU Researching Experience was developed from the annual RU Researching Symposium which aims to orient and expose students to various areas, experiences, and careers in research.
SEBS EOF has established working relationships with SEBS academic departments and faculty to create opportunities for students to gain hands on experience through research. The RU Researching Experience aims to enhance student knowledge in the fundamentals of conducting research. SEBS EOF anticipates that students will develop analytical and critical thinking skills through this dynamic hands on learning experience.
- Must be able to dedicate 4-6 hours per week to lab assigned
- Must develop research objectives with Faculty/Graduate Assistant
- Must attend RU Research Experience Orientation
- Must complete a PowerPoint presentation on research objectives by end of spring semester
- Must participate in the annual RU Researching Symposium in the Spring
At this time the application process is closed.